Please visit our Patient Portal to request an appointment, request a prescription refill, contact your physicians' care team or pay your bill online.
Robert G. Perlmuter MD, FACP Concierge Physician
Dr. Perlmuter and staff believe that the patient-physician relationship, not rules and regulations, should form the foundation of medical care. They strive to provide the highest quality care, emphasizing a comprehensive approach to prevention and disease management. In this challenging era of healthcare, my goal is to rise above constraints and create new methods of providing healthcare for my patients. I want my patients to be completely satisfied with every aspect of their concierge experience.
Learn more about my Concierge Program by calling my office directly at (773) 786-9779 or Concierge Choice Physicians at 877-888-5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome To Primary Care Medical Associates, LTD.
Concierge medicine - because you deserve betterHave you ever felt rushed in a medical practice? Do you miss the days when a physician took the time to carefully examine you, and actually listen to your concerns? If so, it’s time to discover a different kind of doctor’s office, one where the “care” in healthcare truly means something.
We embrace the many benefits of modem advanced medicine, which can facilitate more accurate diagnosis and more effective treatment than ever. Technology is an excellent tool, but it is not a replacement for the wisdom of experience, the astute senses of a trained physician, or the warmth of human compassion.
Introducing... medical care the way it should beHow is concierge medicine different?
- Your doctor is always accessible to you
- Appointments are available when you need them
- Minimal waiting at the office
- Customized wellness plan, designed around your lifestyle
- Nutritional guidance
- Coordination of care with specialists and other healthcare providers
- Extended visits with ample time to discuss your concerns, and ask any questions you may have
- Dr. Perlmuter is available to his concierge patients via cell text message seven days a week, day and night
- Visits to patients hospitalized at Northwestern Memorial or Saint Joseph Hospitals
- House calls to patients who are housebound
- Patient education with an emphasis on nutrition, mindfulness, and exercise as it pertains to prevention and treatment of illness
- Never feel alone. Dr. Perlmuter will be there every step of the way to help you navigate the confusing world of medical care, and reach your goals of optimal wellness!
If you would like to make an appointment with Dr. Perlmuter, here is some information that may be helpful in making your first visit a smooth and efficient one. Our goal is for you to feel comfortable and well cared for at PCMA.
Check the PCMA NEWS for office updates. It also contains articles that pertain to diet, fitness, prevention and wellness, and current medical issues in the news. This blog will be updated monthly.